- Right of withdrawal –
Consumers have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the day,
– In the case of a contract of sale: where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods.
– In the case of a contract covering several goods ordered by the consumer under a single order and delivered separately: to which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken possession of the last goods.
– In the case of a contract for the supply of goods in several instalments or pieces: in which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the last instalment or piece.
– In the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period: when you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the first goods.
– If several alternatives meet, the last time is decisive.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (51 Ateliers GmbH, Paul Stapelmann, Saarwerdenstraße 12a 40547 Düsseldorf, ) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail). You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you revoke this agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your withdrawal of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the low-cost standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for such refund, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
Please immediately return or hand over the goods to 51 Ateliers GmbH, Saarwerdenstraße 12a, 40547 Düsseldorf and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the withdrawal of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed as complied with if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the period of fourteen days.
The customer must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality. “Testing the condition, properties and functionality” means testing of the respective goods, as is common in a retail shop.
- Withdrawal form -
Sample withdrawal form pursuant to Art. 246a § 1 Para. 2 No. 1 and § 2 Para. 2 No. 2 Introductory Act to the German Civil Code (EGBGB)
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form or a form with the same content and send it back to us via e-mail or mail)
– To 51 Ateliers GmbH, Saarwerdenstraße 12a, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany, :
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the purchase contract concluded by me/us (*).
of the following goods (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name(s) of customer(s)
– Signature of customer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete as appropriate.